IT Systems Developer
A large government organisation looking for a systems Developer to work within a team of developers to support the IT department.
The IT Systems Developer is a new role, which will report to the IT Strategic Development Manager. This role's primary purpose is to undertake systems analysis, design, integration, configuration and customisation and implementation of corporate systems to specification for the benefit the client and strengthen the IT function within the organisations.
There are three IT Systems Developer posts who report to the IT Strategic Development Manager. The post holders will oversee software development activities undertaken by external contractors to ensure compliance with technical and quality standards.
There are no direct staff or financial responsibilities associated with this role, however, the post holders will be responsible for the supervision and coordination of contractors and external agencies involved with software development projects
- Technical procedure knowledge in relation to the implementation and operation of IT equipment.
- Process of application development methods, techniques and standards.
- Application Software to include Microsoft Office, diagramming tools and graphic design tools.
- Computing Science Software Engineering HND/Degree or equivalent.
- Interfacing with internal and external bodies to automate and improve IT business processes.
- Advanced use of Application and Software development tools and methods to undertake analysis, design and development of systems.
- Advising managers and customers of IT business solutions ensuring quality of service.
- Production of technical and non-technical documentation with considerations for business audiences.
- Production of written program source codes, with the application of formulating mathematical solutions to technical problems and technical capacity planning.
Interested in progressing to the IT Systems Developer position, please contact Wayne for an informal chat. Role based in Maidstone.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.