Executive, Futures Dev Ops
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an Executive - Futures Dev Ops to join our London Technology team.
- Eyes on glass first line triage for incidents and business requests
- Front Office support from investigation through to technical solution and delivery
- Communicate, escalate and follow up as appropriate to ensure that problems get solved and assist in the management of issues effectively and efficiently
- Work with BA functions to drive the requirements gathering, functional analysis and design of end-to-end business work flow, if required
- Work with QA functions to prepare Test Plans and Test Cases, if required
- Identify and exploit opportunities to improve automation and monitoring throughout our application stack
You will have:
- Strong problem definition and solving skills
- Demonstrable Dev/Ops experience working with Front Office/trading applications
- Technical experience in three or more of the following areas:
- SQL/stored procedures
- MQ/Messaging Platforms
- EMS (execution platforms)
- Financial markets experience ideally Front Office Execution/Futures/Derivatives
- Experience of Agile (Scrum/Kanban)
- Methodical and systematic approach to the preparation of documentation
- The ability to solve complex problems, and be part of a high performing team.
Corporate Operations Group (COG) provides specialist professional services, human resources, workplace infrastructure, and technology and market operations to Macquarie's businesses. COG Technology is an integrated organisation with a strong infrastructure and operations basis that supports all of Macquarie, layered with strong business and enterprise-wide solutions. Our portfolio of work spans across significant strategic initiatives, business initiatives and external and regulatory initiatives. The work we do demonstrates the extent to which Technology is integral to Macquarie's businesses.
Macquarie Group (Macquarie) is a global provider of banking, financial advisory, investment and fund management services. Around the world, we act on behalf of a range of institutional, corporate and retail clients. Founded in 1969, Macquarie employs more than 13,400 people in 28 countries. We focus on areas of business where our particular skills and expertise deliver real benefits to clients and investors.
At Macquarie we offer you the experience and freedom to grow your career whilst making your mark within a highly successful organisation. Key to our success is the entrepreneurialism we encourage in all our people. We give you the opportunity to progress your career as quickly as you can demonstrate your ability.
Macquarie's business is structured into six operating groups and four support groups.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.