Ad Operations Executive/Programmatic Account Manager
Up to ??27,846 + up to 20% annual bonus. You may also be eligible to claim relocation costs of up to ??5,000.
The award-winning Met Office Headquarters in Exeter is home to the most amazing facilities and world-class employees. Innovative and cutting-edge (we work with the likes of NASA), this is the place to work in the South West. We also own the largest Supercomputer in Europe, worth in excess of ??97million. A modern gym, sports clubs and societies, free onsite parking, restaurant and cafe, coming to work each day will make you feel challenged, fascinated and rewarded.
Other benefits include:
- The opportunity to become, if not already, Google Ad Exchange/DFP certified
- Annual leave starting at 27.5 days (+ Bank holidays) rising to 32.5 days.
- Flexible working hours available to promote work/life balance.
- A choice of pension schemes, so you can plan for your future.
- Extensive career development/promotional opportunities.
- Cycle to Work' scheme to enable affordable, healthy travel.
- Many more benefits including healthcare plans and childcare schemes.
The Purpose Of The Role
We currently generate significant revenue each year through targeted advertising on our website and mobile app - and you'll help us to increase this even further by identifying and implementing new opportunities. All of the advertising revenue that we generate funds our research and product development, so this is a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the bigger picture and a career to be proud of.
Digitally savvy and self-motivated, you'll combine a solid understanding of digital advertising and technology with a resilient, proactive approach to working. You'll manage and ensure that the Met Office programmatic ad stack is fully optimised to produce the best possible yields.
About The Role
- You'll be the first point of contact for all Programmatic enquires from Agencies, Direct Clients, SSP's, DSP's and Ad Exchanges..
- You'll manage multiple advertisers, agency accounts and technology partners, developing positive long term working relationships with their media buyers, planners and operations teams in order to achieve Met Office annual revenue targets.
- Track performance of all Met Office Programmatic revenues on a daily basis through DFP reporting and other Ad Technology dashboards.
- Ensure Met Office Programmatic revenues are continually optimised for maximum yield across Display, Mobile In-App and Video using developed programmatic tactics
- Constantly review and implement new Programmatic strategies to ensure the Met Office remains at the cutting edge of Programmatic Advertising
- You'll be proficient in Google Double Click For Publishers and Google Ad Exchange.
- Experience in implementing and optimising a wide range of Ad Servers and Ad Platforms, (PubMatic, Rubicon, AOL, OpenX etc.) and running RTB and Programmatic Advertising Campaigns either in a Waterfall or Header Bidding set up.
- Publisher/Sell Side experience.
- Professional oral and written communication skills demonstrating the ability to build rapport.
- High degree of organisation, creativity, self-motivation, and drive.
- Ideally you'll have experience in Business Development and/or Account Management in digital advertising and/or media.
- Experience of working with/for Ad Agencies and/or Trading Desks.
To apply, please click on the link below and attach the most recent version of your CV, along with a cover letter which briefly states your experience against each essential criteria.
Closing Date For Applications - 23rd October