Cyber Innovation Lead
Key Accountabilities and Skills required:
Key specific accountabilities.
- Drive change to address gaps and realise innovation opportunities
- Own and develop innovation domains which could encompass specific stakeholders, verticals, technologies, cyber controls, etc.
- Enhance GIS ability to identify and deliver next generation strategic control capabilities
- Support the broader Barclays open Innovation agenda in the form of Rise, the Barclays Accelerator, and other initiatives.
- Stakeholder management and leadership.
- Decision making and problem solving.
Risk and Control: All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy StandardsYour Skills and Qualifications will include
- Broad and comprehensive understanding of Cyber Security concepts and principles.
- Broad (though not necessarily deep) knowledge of IT technology.
- Understanding of trends in IT/Cyber and can anticipate future directions.
- Proven ability to be innovative and demonstrate thought leadership in a start-up or enterprise environment
- Ability to leading the delivery of major projects/programs; eg consults on project management issues or methodologies; promotes the use of business cases and upfront benefit realization; draws upon lessons learned across the company.
- Knowledge of threat technologies, architectures and business operating models.
- Detailed knowledge of Cyber-crime technical solutions, products and methodologies globally
- Experience in creating and developing vendor relationships and influencing product roadmaps
- Proven track record of influencing and challenging technology investments at senior levels
- Experience of delivering benefits across different time horizons, aligned to an agreed strategy whilst balancing the risk of failure
- Capability to evaluate complex technical products and weigh competing requirements in evaluation decisions.
- Strategic and commercial mindset with some experience in commercial negotiations
- Strong communication skills and the ability to constructively challenge the present way of working
- Highly capable in managing own performance and that of the team.