Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant ( Sales )
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (several) required to join Venturi Ltd. voted Best Company to Work For.
- Are you self-motivated, with good communication skills and have a strong work ethic to match?
- Do you have the hunger, drive, dedication and ambition to succeed in a target and sales driven environment?
- Have you got some previous sales or recruitment experience?
If the answer to those 3 questions is yes then we want to hear from you.
In the last year we have seen Trainee Recruitment Consultant s join the business and move to a consultant role within a matter of months, subsequently increasing their earning potential to over ??40,000 in their first year! Others who have joined us in the past 3 years are now earning in excess of a 6 figure salary and have successfully built their own teams around them.
No previous recruitment experience is required because as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will join the Venturi Training Academy where your own personalised development plan will be carved out for your journey and success with us. You will join a team with a mentor that truly understands you and what you want both personally and in work for the next 5 years of your life and will work with you to achieve these goals.
What's in it for you as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Clear routes to succeed including fast track career progression from Trainee to Directorships
- Recognition and rewards for your dedication and hard work
- A clear training and development plan at all levels to achieve their full potential at Venturi including a customised "personal development plan")
- A Management team that genuinely wants to see you succeed with your external personal goals (many of our consultants have very healthy property portfolios, drive their dream cars and regularly swap the Manchester weather for a couple of weeks in the Sun)
- The earning potential and benefits package to make it all worthwhile
Salary and Benefits for the Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- ??18,000 starting base salary (quickly rising to ??23,000 depending on how quickly you achieve your basic targets)
- Excellent Commission structure (uncapped and one of the best in the industry)
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays & office closure during the Christmas period
- Early finish on a Friday (15:00)
- Local Gym Membership
- iPhone (fully expensed)
- Lunch Clubs in some of the best restaurants in the country
- Super trip incentives including trips away to Las Vegas, New York, Ibiza, Barcelona
Please send your CV to our Head of Talent on (see below) or call Priya to discuss this further.