Head of Nuclear
Head of Nuclear - Permanent - London with UK wide travel - Fantastic Salary + Benefits
Our client has significant opportunities for internal career development and for new leaders to join our client's company and help shape and deliver our client's vision and ambition.
This opportunity is to lead our client's diversification into the UK Nuclear Market, as part of our client's continued investment in the Energy sector.
UK Market (Scope of Role):
- Nuclear (lead)
- Manufacturing (support)
- Capability - own or significantly contribute to a capability, eg Transformation, or Value Engineering, or integration of Lean into our client's Agile proposition - tbc
High Level Summary:
- Member of the UK Energy Market Leadership Team (MLT), reporting to the Energy MLT Lead.
- Lead the UK Nuclear Practice: building an effective team, working with adjacent sectors, with strong collaboration across all industry teams.
- Understand the market opportunity and define our client's niche.
- Define and deliver the target market plan, build and share in-depth knowledge of the industry and specific client accounts (and ecosystem).
- Build capability to support the market plans, our client's niche focus, build and develop our client's consulting teams.
- Understand cross industry challenges and how to apply our client's core expertise.
- Contribution to thought leadership and building our client's reputation.
- Innovate ideas, define value propositions or service offerings configured to our client's target market and aligned to our client's capability.
Network and Sales:
- Leverage personal and company 'buyer level' network and frameworks relevant to the target market and accounts.
- Channel and pipeline development, including formation of relationships with Partner(s) if applicable, aligned to market opportunity.
- Lead on consulting sales opportunities and services based account development.
- Support other colleagues with their sales opportunities.
- Flexibility and capability to personally lead and deliver significant transformation and/or core business operations initiatives, aligned to our client's expertise.
- Lead by example on our client's culture and values.
- Overall, comfortable and capable of Leading, or Managing or hands on Delivery of all aspects of the business.
Key Performance Measures (Business Areas):
- Business Plan Growth (Sales & Delivery)
- Revenue and Margin
- Delivery - Utilisation on strategic engagements
- Business Operations
- Sales Actions
- Coaching & Career Development
- Thought Leadership & IP
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2016.