Avionics Engineer - Landing Gear - Contract
Roc Search's client based in Bristol is seeking an experienced Avionics Engineer with experience in Landing gear systems to join their existing team. A solid knowledge of the ARP4754A systems design process will also be key to the success of this role as will a considered client facing attitude to performing the work. The role is based in Bristol with ocassional travel to client sites.
- Supporting the client in the completion of equipment and system level modifications.
- Working to resolve in service issues of civil aircraft.
- Preparation and/or checking of documentation for the equipment/system design process.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills
- New equipment/system design and development for civil aircraft programmes
- Braking and steering control systems including avionics software/hardware
- Extension and retraction system including avionics software/hardware
- Experience working to CS-23/-25 requirements.
- Knowledge of ARP4754 - Guidelines for Development of Civil Aircraft and Systems