Biz Dev Manager for Social Media Marketing Platform
Fast-growing social/adtech platform needs talented & personable business development manager for mutual fun.
??36-38k + bonus + benefits
- We're a hotly-tipped startup shaking up how London's leading digital, media and PR agencies & media owners run social media campaigns; our tech lets them effortlessly incorporate user-generated content into multitouchpoint ad campaigns.
- We're based in a funky Hackney/Shoreditch courtyard (but you'll spend 2-4 days a week with clients in Soho/Clerkenwell.)
- We've won awards from key partners including Publicis Groupe' Starcom MediaVest, as well as IPG Mediabrands and more.
- Our clients include multinational brand and media owners, media agencies, social media companies, PR agencies, and creative agencies.
- Unusually the company has no external investors so we're lean and agile and 100% focused on success for our clients.
- There's no politics, no faff, just a great product and customers that like us; with your help we'll take this to the next level.
- 24+ months' experience in - or selling to - PR, digital, or media agencies & media owners.
- Experience of working at - or selling to - at least 3 different clients.
- A great network of contacts in a variety of PR, digital, or media agencies who'll take a meeting with you tomorrow.
- A love for new technology, mobile apps and social media.
- A native social-media-savvy - a good awareness of all major social networks, their strengths and benefits and how brands can benefit from driving engagement and sourcing fresh content to incorporate into their marketing campaigns.
- A proven record of delivering successful projects collaboratively, building win-win relationships and spreading positivity.
- A passion & proven track record for selling in new ideas.
- Ability to take your own initiative, set your own priorities, and be proactive (our flat structure means no nannying..!)
- You will be a trusted partner to tier 1 and 2 media, social, PR and creative agency clients.
- You'll help them see how our social media curation and rights management platform can make their lives easier, lower their risks, and increase their margins.
- You'll need to interact with your clients at all levels from account execs to buyers & planners through to senior leadership.
- You will initially be hired on a 3-month contract; depending on mutual fit we'd look to a longer term relationship.
- Develop and nurture excellent relationships across agencies to deliver exponential growth.
- Respond to inbound briefs and actively pitch outbound for new business within existing and new agency clients.
- Maintain & manage healthy pipeline of own meetings, prospects & upcoming plans and have clear account growth plans.
- Create proposals and sales presentations, both speculative and in response to client briefs.
- Contribute ideas for responses to briefs, in brainstorms and around live campaigns.
- Reach and exceed monthly and quarterly targets as agreed with management.
- Update company customer relationship management (CRM) software with meeting notes & updates.
- Understand and communicate client needs to rest of team so we can hone product and better meet client needs.
- Entertain contacts where appropriate.
- Maintain a strong relationship with colleagues.
- We'll together finalise your work plan, which will include targets that focus on:
- client satisfaction
- business growth generated from new projects with existing clients
- new business generated from new clients from your own research/contacts
- client satisfaction
- Equivalent of 36-38k base salary, plus uncapped bonus based on outcomes, plus benefits.
Your Growth & Training:
- You will report to the Head of Business Development (depending on timings you may initially report direct to the CEO.)
- We're believers in continual improvement; you'll get the equivalent of at least two training opportunities per year on company time and paid for by the company.
NOTE: Candidates only - no recruitment agencies, please!
We aim to be an equal opportunity employer and are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions/requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Interested? Apply today! Click the 'Apply' button below...