Rolling Stock Rail Technician
I am currently recruiting for a Rolling Stock Rail Technician to work based in Heathrow for a 3 month rolling contract.
Deliver a safe high quality, reliable engineering and maintenance service to the assets and facilities of our clients sites. This includes completion of work in accordance with legislative standards, best practice, company polices and processes, whilst placing the passenger and customer at the heart of everything we do, making every journey better.
Qualifications and experience:
- City and Guilds or ONC/HNC appropriate Engineering discipline. Core disciplines being Electrical, Mechanical, Electronic, Building Services/HVAC.
- Accredited Technician apprenticeship scheme or equivalent experience.
- Full UK driving licence is desirable, including the ability to obtain and maintain airside licences and permits.
- Completion of relevant & related skills training.
- Automotive background (Car Mechanics)
Please send an updated CV!