Reference Data Analyst
To be considered for this Reference Data Analyst role, you must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum 3 years reference data instrument, client and counterparty.
- Detailed practical/working knowledge of the issues/challenges associated with reference data
- Exposure to SSI
- Counterparty setups
- Settlements and full trade life cycle experience
- Able to work and communicate with stakeholders of all levels
- Very good knowledge of Excel/VBA
- Very good knowledge of the various financial products such as Fixed Income and Equities.
If you meet the above requirements and wish to be considered for this Reference Data Analyst role, please submit your profile at your earliest convenience.
Key words: Reference Data Analyst, Risk, Front Office, Excel, VBA, Murex, Bloomberg, P&L, Fixed Income, Equities, Risk, Front Office, Excel, VBA, Murex, Bloomberg, P&L, Fixed Income, Equities, London, Banking.McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.