R2R Senior Finance Analyst
A world leading international media company is looking for a highly talented and motivated Senior R2R Finance Analyst. The individual will work alongside the R2R GPO Lead to create a best in class process and promote global processes across all markets. This is a fantastic opportunity to put your own stamp on processes and influence senior business leaders during a time of transformation.
The role provides the opportunity to work in a fast paced, energetic environment during a defining period of growth and change for the business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that processes are designed to provide an adequate control environment providing advice on technical accounting standards and revenue recognition etc.
- Work with local & regional finance leadership (CFO's) and operational finance leadership in markets/regions/outsource centres to drive process standardisation and effectiveness across the core finance processes. Owns global chart of accounts and associated dimensions.
- Engage with regional FTP counterparts during localisation, create, prepare, go-live and operate phases to ensure adherence to the global model and understand causes of potential localisations.
- Assist applying agreed governance procedures around proposed localisations to the global model agreeing with need for the change and taking proposals through the Design Authority process.
Personal and Professional Competencies:
- Fully qualified (ACA, CIMA or ACCA or equivalent).
- A strong technical accountant - knowledgeable in relation to the latest IFRS standards and experience of financial controllership and reporting
- Experience of working in a global business
- Experience with ERP implementation and design (preferably Oracle or SAP)
- Experience of global process ownership OR finance change is a nice to have but not a prerequisite
- Good analytical skills and the personality to liaise across all levels of the business.
- A proactive, self-starter who maintains a level of energy, enthusiasm and a need to finish a job.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high level of response, we may not be able to respond to every applicant.