As part of the world's highest performing teams, you'll deliver real insight and value.
Our Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team is undergoing a positive and exciting change. A new leadership team is now in place and we are working towards creating a world-class BMC function. To help us drive this change, we are looking for a Marketing Executive who will help support in the management and delivery of high growth campaigns and help build relationships with c-suite buyers/decision makers.
Our purpose is to help EY to win in the marketplace through deep client relationships, exploring major opportunities for revenue growth and consistent reputation building. You will be joining a dynamic team that is determined to deliver a world-class service to our clients, internally and externally.
Your responsibilities as a Marketing Executive will include:
- Building and managing strong relationships with the business, campaign managers and wider support teams
- To provide full marketing executional support for key campaigns and relationship development programmes across the whole marketing mix
- Contributing creative ideas to develop campaigns and create the most effective internal and external client engagement
- To manage the production and delivery of agreed deliverables within timelines and budget
- To measure the campaign activities and support the Campaign Manager with updating project plans and reporting on activities
- To work closely with external agencies, in house studios, the wider BMC team and regional teams
Qualifications/skills you'll need as a Marketing Executive:
- Building and managing relationships with senior stakeholders and key stakeholder groups
- Experience of working in large/Matrix organisations, balancing multiple stakeholder requirements
- High attention to detail and proof reading capabilities
- A solid understanding of marketing principles, coupled with a strong commercial drive and the ability to deliver high-value marketing activities that deliver ROI
- Marketing or business degree (or equivalent)
- Strong team player/collaborator
We're looking for creative thinking Marketing Professionals to join us for this exciting new role. Click on the link below to apply.